Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Can I link directly to a WebHelp page?

Hi Dave,

The Oxygen Docbook WebHelp was branched from the Docbook WebHelp original XSLs so this is more of a question to ask on the Oxygen XML Editor support email address (support@oxygenxml.com).

Basically there is a GET parameter called "q" which you can use to point to the absolute HTML file path which will be opened in the right side of the frameset, for example on my local drive the path would be something like:

file:///D:/projects/eXml/samples/docbook/v4/out/webhelp/index_frames.html?q=/D:/projects/eXml/samples/docbook/v4/out/webhelp/ar01s02.html

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com