Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL snapshots are back

Hi,

On Tue, 7 May 2013 12:23:24 -0700
"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

> The DocBook XSL snapshot builds are working and available again:
>
>    http://snapshots.docbook.org/
>
> Thanks to David Cramer for fixing the filesystem problem on the
> snapshot build machine.

Great work, thank you all for your efforts! :)

I don't want to sound like I'm splitting hairs, but I have noticed a few
minor things:

* The "for revision ," text is missing a revision number

* In former times, the "Latest Changes" part contained the contents of
  the "LatestChanges" file.

Just to let you know.

--
Gruß/Regards,