Subject: Doxygen 1.8.4 now supports Docbook

All,
I noticed that the latest release of Doxygen (1.8.4) now supports Docbook as an output.

I have tried the output on one of my projects and the output looks OK, not perfect, but its a good start! It makes compliable Docbook that you don't need to touch.

It puts everything in a single chapter, which makes sense.

Has anyone else tried it yet?

Regards,
Dean Nelson