Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook assembly generation: missing top-level titles

Hi Bob,
Thanks for that

I'm finding that when I use the '<merge>' element for this purpose, only
the 'title' element of the metadata gets copied into the final output.
Things like 'revhistory' and 'edition' are missing. With a structure
like this:

<structure xml:id="myarticle">
		<output renderas="article"/>

    <merge>
      <publisher><publishername>My Name</publishername></publisher>
      <pubdate>2013-02-07</pubdate>
      <title>Document Title</title>
      <revhistory>
         <revision>
            <revnumber>1.0</revnumber>
            <date>24 Sept 2012</date>
            <revremark>A draft.</revremark>
         </revision>

      </revhistory>
      <edition>Version 1.0</edition>
      <biblioid otherclass="Tracking number">00484844</biblioid>
    </merge>

    <module resourceref="section"/>
</structure>

I get output like this:

<article>
   <title>Document Title</title>
   <info/>
   <section>

   </section>
</article>

Is there a way of having these elements show up in my consolidated
document?

Thanks,

Graeme