Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Assemblies in DocBook 5.1: generating multiple structure outputs using assemble.xml

Hi Bob, all,
I've whipped up a XSLT 2.0 stylesheet which works around this - hopefully others will find useful.

Basically, given a 'master' assembly file containing multiple <structure> elements, it'll split these out into separate, self-contained assembly files which are named after each <structure>'s ID. Each self-contained assembly will also contain the entire 'resources' element from the 'master' assembly file.

It means you don't need to then supply any 'stringparam' arguments when post-processing. I'm using it in a Mavenised workflow to do two-pass processing.

https://gist.github.com/capncodewash/5772777

Thanks,

Graeme