Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] getting text in Search tab

On 13/06/13 21:37, Kasun Gajasinghe wrote:
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Olsen, Morten Engelhardt <
Morten_engelhardt.Olsen@atmel.com> wrote:

Check the gentext template for name=Search and context=webhelp in the
common directory (and possibly compare to english)

Yes. And, the WebHelp related l10n are defined in its own context. For
example, the english l10n in common/en.xml looks like this. Open up the
language file for the language you want, and change the webhelp context to
look like this except the text attribute. As I see, this context is already
added to all the available languages.
I checked the German localization in a docbook snapshot taken by me on last
April. It has the correct German translation which I guess you can copy
back to yours.

<l:context name="webhelp"><l:template name="Search" text="Search"/>
     <l:template name="Enter_a_term_and_click" text="Enter a term and click
"/>
     <l:template name="Go" text="Go"/>
     <l:template name="to_perform_a_search" text=" to perform a search."/>
     <l:template name="txt_filesfound" text="Results"/>
     <l:template name="txt_enter_at_least_1_char" text="You must enter at
least one character."/>
     <l:template name="txt_browser_not_supported" text="JavaScript is
disabled on your browser. Please enable JavaScript to enjoy all the
features of this site."/>
     <l:template name="txt_please_wait" text="Please wait. Search in
progress..."/>
     <l:template name="txt_results_for" text="Results for: "/>
     <l:template name="TableofContents" text="Contents"/>
     <l:template name="HighlightButton" text="Toggle search result
highlighting"/>
     <l:template name="Your_search_returned_no_results" text="Your search
returned no results."/>
</l:context>

Thanks,
Kasun

Thanks for your help, Morten and Kasun :-)

@ Kasun
Do you mind re-pasting the German translation? There is no German in what I see above ;-)