Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating e-pub and html indexes

A specific example I should not provide, as it is beyond my expertise, but I have expectations and hopes for such. I am fairly competent in xml, but not with xslt.

This should make the an <index/> locator link directly to specific place in the text, that one would presumably be interested in once they click a link.

What I’m looking for is an index locator that has an “href” attribute that links directly to an anchored point in an XHTML and E-Pub document.
Any assistance, and direction, is appreciated.

Paul