Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olinking between PDFs - open target in new window

What viewer are you using to view the PDFs and follow the link?

I'm using docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.0. If I add the olink.properties
customization (shown on the page you mention) to my customization
layer, following a link from one PDF to another will open a new Adobe
Reader window.

Possible regression from 1.78.0 to 1.78.1? Or something to do with the
viewing software? I'm using Adobe Reader 11.0.3.

Also, I'm using FOP 1.0

Peter