Subject: docpond - stylesheet snippets

Hi,

I have been toying with the idea to collect some nice style sheet customizations in an easy to browse homepage.

I started on some scripts and wrote some more information about it.

http://source.tree.se/docpond/

The recent question regarding using link as a footnote made me have another go at it.

I will add other tags I have in mind as well, I have a few transforms that may be useful. Long term goal is to cover all tags with example and nifty transforms.

If you would like to contribute or have comments please let me know.

Fredrik Unger