Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] A little XML-to-XML handholding?

Hi,

Just a question, I am not in the know when it comes to this.

http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/ulink.html is for Docbook 4.X ?
and the replacement would be
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/link.html
for Docbook 5.X?
I did not find an ulink for Docbook 5.X..
Or is uri rather the tag to use ?

I did not find any processing details for html with regards to ulink in
the Debian sid styleheets.
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl-ns/html/docbook.xsl
($Id: docbook.xsl 9605 2012-09-18 10:48:54Z tom_schr $)

The PDF has details for the xlink:href in the footnote processing.

Maybe I am looking to far ahead with version 5.x.

The http://docpond.tree.se/ is very basic but I will try to improve it. The below stylesheets are really what I wanted to emphasize,
and the ease of adding new small test snippets.

For footnote for link.
Would this be the way to do it ? or am I overlooking something ?
(especially for html)

https://source.tree.se/git/docpond.git/blob/HEAD:/link/footnote.html.xsl
https://source.tree.se/git/docpond.git/blob/HEAD:/link/footnote.pdf.xsl

I am just trying to help.