Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Use of XML Catalog with Ant (xslt task) - request for example (using for DocBook/WebHelp)

On 08/09/2013 05:19 AM, Kerry, Richard wrote:
> For my other target formats I’m using Saxon 6, via an Ant Java task.  I
> have catalogs working for these as that’s taken care of by parameters
> passed to Saxon.
> For WebHelp I’m using the Xslt task – that’s how the one in the
> stylesheet distribution is written, and it uses attributes like “if” and
> “expression” in its “param” elements, and I don’t know how to convert
> these to Java/Saxon.

Yeah, it would be tough to convert those to use <java>. The benefit of
the <xslt> task in this respect is that it doesn't pass in the param if
the variable in the if attr is not set. That way you get to use the
defaults set in the xslt. But you could just most of the params when
converting to a <java> task and only pass in the params you care
about/intend to set.

David