Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Info element & title

That's a bug in the template for procedure and is not intentional. The behavior of title versus info/title should be the same.
Would you mind filing a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge site so this can get fixed?

From: David Goss
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:29 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Info element & title

I've noticed that the title element, when present in an info element does not always appear. For example:

<chapter>
<info>
<title>My Title</title>
</info>
</chapter>

Is fine, but the same scenario with a procedure instead of a chapter will not display the title in FO output. Moving the title to be a direct child of the procedure will display the title in the output as expected.

I'm more or less curious if this behavior is intentional in docbook's design, and how, for elements where d:info/d:title is not displayed, is the appropriate way to display it in output.

---
David Goss, M.A.
Technical Writer, Laboratory Division
Frontier Science & Technology Research Foundation
4033 Maple Road
Amherst, NY 14226
(716) 834-0900 x7218