Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bug in olink's use of mode="xref-to"?

Hi Alexey,
Thanks for the thorough analysis and patch.  I've commited the change.

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 5:11 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Bug in olink's use of mode="xref-to"?

Hi all,

I've stumbled over an issue where application of docbook XSL fails with $collect.xref.targets="only" (or "yes") with certain @xrefstyle's. The issue is that the "obj" template in common/targets.xsl applies the template in the xref-to mode, without passing the $referrer parameter. This eventually gets verbatim to the make.gentext.template template, which attempts to call local-name($referrer) - which aborts the processing (at least with xsltproc):

XPath error : Invalid type

xmlXPathCompiledEval: 1 objects left on the stack.

The attached patch makes the make.gentext.template accept being called without the $referrer argument.

Regards,

Alexey.