Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] initial pdf view with index side pane

Richard,

Have you set the param fop1.extensions to 1, this works for me.

Nick

Nick Wood BSc(Hons) MInstLM

NATO Communications and Information Agency

Chief Document Engineering and Production Section

Thier Mathias 1b, B-4690 Bassenge (Glons), Belgium

T: +32 42 899215  F: +32 2 707 8770

E: Nick.Wood@ncia.nato.int  W: www.ncia.nato.int