Subject: Olinks in PDF missing valid destination?

Hello,

In the past I have successfully set up Olink resolution for HTML.

I have read and tried to implement
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/OlinkPrintOutput.html#PdfLinkingSetup
But I'm not managing to do the same for PDF.

A clickable link of the Olink is there in the PDF, but with no valid destination.

This is with docbkx-tools 2.0.14, so DocBook XSL 1.76.1 and FOP 1 (I think 1.1).

My little test is at https://github.com/markcraig/DOCS-47.
(There's only one Olink, in the para at line 20 of book.xml.)

The main part of the target database document for the test is minimal:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE targetset[
<!ENTITY book SYSTEM '../../target/target.db'>
]>
<targetset>
 <document targetdoc="book" baseuri="book.pdf">&book;</document>
</targetset>

Although Olink debug messages make it look like the stylesheets are finding a match for the link, the .fo is missing information.

In the build output, I see:

Olink debug: cases for targetdoc='book' and targetptr='chapter' in language ''.
Olink debug: CaseA matched.
Olink debug: CaseA key is the final selection: book/chapter/

But the .fo has an external-destination with no actual destination:

<fo:basic-link show-destination="replace" external-destination="url(#dest=)"
><fo:inline>link to the next chapter</fo:inline></fo:basic-link>

If I remove the baseuri value from the <document> element in the target database document, then the external-destination attribute changes a little:

<fo:basic-link show-destination="replace" external-destination="url(#dest=chapter)"
><fo:inline>link to the next chapter</fo:inline></fo:basic-link>

What should I do differently for a valid destination to be generated?

Thanks for your advice.
Regards,
Mark