Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Possible problem with typed indexes

Richard,
Do you have "index.on.type" set to 1? Also, the terms appearing in the specialized index will also appear in the general index - it's just a subset.
Dave
On 05-11-13 12:40 PM, Richard Hamilton wrote:
I just tried to use the type facility with indexes for the first time, and I got a strange result.

I have indexterms with type="author" and indexterms with no type attribute. E.g.,

I inserted two index tags, one with type="author" and one without. The one with author has a title. E.g.,

I get two indexes, but they are identical except for the title. That is, all of the terms, regardless of type, are in both indexes. I expected to get one complete index and one index with only the terms that have type="author".

Has anyone else run into this? Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug in the stylesheets (I'm using 1.78.1).

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press