Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Storing data within Docbook?

This sounds really interesting and viable, the second being the profiling of the role attribute (which I'd like to avoid if I can due to good advice given here). However it seems the schema doesn't allow adding other elements, even from other namespaces? Adding an an <extradata:info> to a <row> (the ideal situation; easiest to deal with then when working with XSLT on it!) gives a validation error: E [Jing] element "extradata:info" not allowed here; expected element "entry" or "entrytbl"