Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Adding an additional "section" between a sect1 and a sect2

Bridgehead sounds perfect, thanks a lot Simon!

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:42 AM, Dew, Simon <Simon.Dew@sbdinc.com> wrote:
Hi Jen

Try bridgehead or simplesect.

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95