Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Syntax highlighting

On 12/7/2013 5:05 PM, Frank Arensmeier wrote:
Actually, there is a renderer that is able to generate PDF from HTML with really good results.
Wkhtmltopdf (https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/).

There's also htmltolatex (with LaTeX to create the PDF):
   http://htmltolatex.sourceforge.net/
I'm not sure how it handles character encodings; I would guess that it could be made to preserve
UTF-8 (rather than substituting special LaTeX names), in which case you could use XeLaTeX to produce
the PDF.
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell@umiacs.umd.edu