Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: HTML5 Audio + Video multiple sources

On 09/12/13 21:52, Norman Walsh wrote:

I'm not sure what the right answer is. If HTML5 is going to represent
the state of the art for the forseable future, an argument can be made
that we should simply copy its model. But we'd lose functionality if
we did that (functionality that in the HTML5 world is pushed off to
random nesting divs with class attributes).

                                         Be seeing you,
                                           norm

I'm interested in your (and anyone elses) thoughts on HTML5 Norm?
What functionality is lost please?

regards

--
Dave Pawson