Subject: RE: olink Difficulties in Maven Project

Hi Sean,

I have had a quick look at your POM and notice that the data files <targetsFilename> and target database document <targetDatabaseDocument> have the same names.  I would expect to have a db file for each document but only one common target database document for the project.  Can you attach these documents?

Regards

Nick

From: Sean Smitz [mailto:SSmitz@cssiinc.com]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:28 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] olink Difficulties in Maven Project

I introduced my current project at work to DocBook for creating our user's guide. We have now split into two separate documents and I'm trying to get cross-linking between the documents working. However, the xincludes seems to causing some kind of infinite looping? Processing for the analyst guide never finishes (where I have my single test olink). Processing for PDFs is still disabled. I’ve included updated src’s My one and only response on StackExchange indicates I may have hit on a bug… Thanks in advance,

Sean