Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fitting tall images in PDF

Hi Mark,
I'd edit the fo and run it through your fo processor to confirm that
scale-down-to-fit gives the result you want.

For production you'll want to customize the templates from graphics.xsl
to make the right stuff come out in the fo. In particular the templates
<xsl:template name="image.content.width"> and <xsl:template
name="image.content.height"> are important.

Really this should be a feature of the stock xslts though.

Regards,
David