Subject: Saxon error with XHTML5 stylesheets when invoked through Calabash XProc

Hi all,
I'm trying to build XHTML5 output through the DocBook 1.78.1 XSL
stylesheets. My transformation is being invoked via Calabash XProc.

I can successfully invoke 'docbook/xhtml5/docbook.xsl' to create
(non-chunked) XHTML5 output with tools like xsltproc, but Calabash gives
the following error:

System ID: .../docbook/xhtml/chunker.xsl
Scenario: doc-generate
XProc file: doc-generate.xpl
Engine name: Calabash XProc
Severity: error
chunker.xsl
Start location: 126:0

The underlying Saxon error is:

E [Saxon6.5.5] Variable chunk.quietly has not been declared

I'm guessing this is another Saxon versioning/extension function
availability issue, since lines 126 to 127 read as follows:

  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="element-available('exsl:document')">

My XProc XSLT step includes the option to specify XSLT 1.0, but removing
it seemingly makes no difference:

                    step="output-consolidated-docbook-unprofiled"></p:pipe>

I'd be grateful for any guidance on how to resolve or work around this
issue.

Regards,

Graeme