Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to epub - Extra field length for first filename must be 0, but was ..

Hi,

I'm running Ant inside Eclipse and don't get the validation error.
Maybe the cause for the issue is the filesystem used to create the zip-file, because filesystems other than EFS add the additional metadata, which raises the validation error "Extra field length for first filename must be 0, but was 20".

Nils

Lars Vogel wrote o 2014-02-17:
> I read in Bobs description for epub3 (
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/epub3/) that I need to
> specify -X for the Ant task to avoid this error. Is this something I can do
> with the Apache Ant task?

I could not find any way to use the ant zip task to generate a valid
epub file due to the missing "-X" option (if anybody knows how to do it
coorrect please let us know).

Workaround might be to use ant's exec task :-(

Michael