Subject: RE: Title bar name of the pdf

I don't think that FOP gives you the option to set this.

My personal opinion is that it is better to leave the default setting anyway, rather than override individual readers' preferences.

From: anmol gupta [mailto:anmolgupta11090@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 20:52
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Title bar name of the pdf

Hi,

I need to change the title bar name of my pdf.

For example:

The PDF file name is "Docbook_Test.pdf" but the title name is "Docbook Template". Its visible in the pdf property section also.

So, currently title tab is showing Docbook_Test.pdf instead of just "Docbook Template".

I am using Apache FOP for the transformation.

Thanks and Regards,

Anmol