Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ePub structure has TOC before inside title page

I believe the template named 'opf.spine' in epub/docbook.xsl sets the presentation order.

On 2/18/2014 10:10 AM, Richard Hamilton wrote:
When I generate an epub2, I get the TOC before the inside title page, rather than the other way around, which would seem to be the more natural order.

Does anyone have any idea why that might be happening, and is there a way to get a more traditional ordering?

Thanks,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press