Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] RE: Title bar name of the pdf

Indeed, this metadata is already implemented in the DocBook FO stylesheet, and it is expressed in the output when the fop1.extensions param is set to 1. It will output title, author, subject, and keyword fields if such are present in the document. You can view these fields in the Acrobat document properties window.

But I notice that setting the title there does not affect the titlebar in the Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 that I'm using. It always shows the filename.