Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP/PDF: How to keep section title together with following paragraph?

Hi Stefan,
That should already work. The default 'section.title.properties' attribute-set in fo/param.xsl includes:

  <xsl:attribute name="keep-with-next.within-column">always</xsl:attribute>

I just tested it with FOP 1.1 and the stock DocBook XSL 1.78.1 stylesheets, and it does keep the section title with the first para.

Are you using a customization layer?