Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP/PDF: How to keep section title together with following paragraph?

Hi Bob,

thank you for your feedback! I am using a customization layer, but the
problem also exists without it. Since you could not reproduce it and
seemed to use the same tools except for - I assumed - Saxon, I did the
following:

- I tried xsltproc and did not see the problem any more myself.
- I tried Saxon 9.4.0.9 and 9.5.1.4 and saw the problem in both cases.
- I tried Saxon 6.5.5 and could not reproduce the problem any more.

So it looks like this is a problem with Saxon 9. Since I prefer to stick
to a 100% Java tool chain, I downgraded to Saxon 6.5.5 for now.

Best regards,
Stefan

Bob Stayton, 23.02.14, 23:36h CET: