Subject: FO index title formatting

Hi,

I'm using a two-column setup but I want the second column to start below the title, in line with the first column. In other words, I want to typeset the title in a single column and have a two-column section below. As far as I see, the column count can only be set up by region in the page master and both the title and the actual index is part of region-body. Is there any way to render it in this way?

Thanks,
Gabor Kovesdan