Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: docbook webhelp format: missing image file?

Sorry.  Haven't had a chance to look into this. It may well be cruft in the css.

David

Typed wtih thmubs.

-------- Original message --------
From: natk
Date:02/26/2014 6:53 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: DocBook Apps

Just wondering if anyone else is using the webhelp output format, and has encountered this problem?

Nat

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 2:35 PM, natk <nkershaw@gmail.com> wrote:
I am generating webhelp format, and I've noticed that breadcrumb-arrow-white.png is missing from the docbook stylesheets (version 1.78.1 via the docbkx-maven-plugin). Should it be there, or am I missing something? (The image is referred to by positioning.css)

Nat