Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Expose profile attributes

I'm no expert, but I would have thought this would work (in the customization layer):

<xsl:template match="d:*[@revision]" mode="class.value">
   <xsl:value-of select="'feature-x'" />
</xsl:template>

--Tim

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:31 PM, David Cramer <david@thingbag.net> wrote:
On 03/18/2014 06:54 PM, Nordlund, Eric wrote:
> Hi, sorry if this is a repeat message, I sent it a few hours ago and I
> still haven’t seen it on the list yet.

Hi Eric,
One approach would be to match text nodes that have an ancestor with the
desired attribute. The following example adds a <span class="remark">
around all text that has an ancestor element with role="highlight". I
then use css to add the yellow highlight to .remark:

    <xsl:template match="text()[ ancestor::*/@role = 'highlight' and
not(ancestor::d:programlisting) ] | xref[ ancestor::*/@role =
'highlight' and not(ancestor::d:programlisting)]" priority="10"><span
class="remark"><xsl:apply-imports/></span></xsl:template>

You would add this to your customization layer.

This can add a bunch of spans, but does the job without needing to muck
around in a bunch of templates.

Regards,
David