Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: webhelp local anchors in table of contents not working

On 25.3.2014 8:14, Kasun Gajasinghe wrote:
> The above code is kind of a hack to workaround an issue. The reason is
> explained in the source itself that you have pointed. We need to think what
> would be the proper approach to fix rather than having a workaround. The
> current alternative we have has some drawbacks. I guess I provided you the
> link to it previously.

I think that main problem is that JS code in main.js is not working with
DOM generated by stylesheets. I have commited change September 2013 for
this issue. I would suggest to OP trying the latest version of main.js
from SVN repo.

http://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/code/9798/tree//trunk/xsl/webhelp/template/common/main.js?diff=9592

				Jirka