Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Losing poetry/drama/dialogue content with XSL

Hi Brad,
Indeed, the template for epigraph is not well set up for extensions, as it selects specific elements to process:

<xsl:template match="epigraph">
  <fo:block>
    <xsl:call-template name="anchor"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="para|simpara|formalpara|literallayout"/>
    <xsl:if test="attribution">
      <fo:inline>
        <xsl:text>&#x2014;</xsl:text>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="attribution"/>
      </fo:inline>
    </xsl:if>
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

I think the author did that to handle attribution out of document order. That first select should probably be:

select="node()[not(local-name(attribution))]"