Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems with sect1 when using 5.1CR2

Hi Carlos,

Looks like that's a bug in the schema. (I'm copying this post to the DocBook TC, since the TC will need to look into this).

When I look in the 5.1CR2 schema, I see the following for sect1:

      <define name="db.sect1">
         <element name="sect1">
	---
            <ref name="db.sect1.attlist"/>
            <ref name="db.sect1.info"/>
            <ref name="db.navigation.components"/>
==========
The problem is that <ref name="db.navigation.components"/>  should be inside a <zeroOrMore> element.

For db.section, db.sectX, this statement is inside a <zeroOrMore> element, so I think this is a typo in this version of the RelaxNG.

Thanks for catching this.

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------