Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] titlepage customization - found more than one template

Hi Peter,
Change the xsl:include to xsl:import. That was a mistake in my book, added to the errata page:

http://sagehill.net/book-errata.html

On 5/9/2014 7:38 AM, Peter Fleck wrote:
Ok, I've tried repeatedly and now have to admit that I must be doing
something silly somewhere.

I copied the /titlepage.templates.xml/ made the changes I wanted used
xsltproc to create my custom titlepage.xsl.
In my customization file I have:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
xmlns:ng="http://docbook.org/docbook-ng";
xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; exclude-result-prefixes="db ng
exsl d" version="1.0">

     <xsl:output method="xml" indent="no" />

     <xsl:include href="../docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1/fo/docbook.xsl" />

     <xsl:include href="myTitlePages.xsl" />

</xsl:stylesheet>

The stylesheet was working fine before I add the titlepage customizations.

Now I get:

(Location of error unknown) java.lang.RuntimeException:
ElemTemplateElement error: Found more than one template named:
component.list.of.unknowns.titlepage

Am I missing some part of the titlepage customization process?

Thanks,

Peter
<skype:peterfleck?call>