Subject: informalfigures and @label

Hi

I have a figure with no title or caption, which I just need to be labelled "Figure 1". I was hoping that this would do the trick:

<informalfigure xml:id="a-1" label="1">
<mediaobject xml:id="g-1">
<imageobject xml:id="i-1"><imagedata fileref="images/file.png" format="image/png"/></imageobject>
</mediaobject>
</informalfigure>

but that doesn't autogenerate "Figure 1" with the image. Does informalfigure need some special handling in the XSL to support this?

Thanks

Brad