Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Nested emphasis

Hi Alexey,
I think your changes make perfect sense to me. Please go ahead and check them in. Thanks.

On 5/20/2014 12:07 PM, Alexey Neyman wrote:
Hi,

A coworker reported an issue in FO output with a nested emphasis:

regular bold.

bold italics.

This happens because the template in inline.xsl counts the total number of
ancestor emphasis elements when it does not have a @role - notwithstanding the
@role attribute on those ancestor.

On a related note, is there a reason why this (and some other templates are
counting dots in the number generated for the current emphasis, rather than
doing a simple count(ancestor::emphasis)?

Or in other words, any objections to committing the attached patch?

Regards,
Alexey.