Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Coloring only internal links in FO?

Mark,

Then I doubt the <xsl:param name="activate.external.olinks" select="0" /> will work.  Have you tried linking using <olink targetdoc=”foodoc” targetptr=”foochap />, if you haven’t there are some additional actions required such as generating the target data files.

I have a sample (on an internal network) if you need it.

Regards

Nick

From: Mark Craig [mailto:mark.craig@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:16 AM
To: Wood Nick
Cc: Bob Stayton; DocBook Apps

Hi Nick,

The sample uses <link> with xlink:role set:

<link xlink:href="">"book#chapter"

      xlink:show="new"

      xlink:role="http://docbook.org/xlink/role/olink">chapter</link>

Regards,

Mark

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Wood Nick <Nick.Wood@ncia.nato.int> wrote:

Mark,

Are you using the olink element in your source document, as I seem to recall in a post on the docbkx user forum that you was using link instead?

Regards

Nick