Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Status attribute

Also, try adding something like this to a custom stylesheet which you
use to call profile.xsl.

	<xsl:param name="profile.revision">
		<xsl:value-of select="/*/@status"/>
	</xsl:param>

This will profile the document by the revision attribute using the
content of the root element's status attribute.

So if the root element's status attribute is "draft", profile.xsl will
include elements where revision="draft" and exclude elements where
revision is anything else.

Just a suggestion, this may not be the best way of doing what you want.

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95