Subject: No title page and other roblems when generating PDF with "new" slides

I am trying to use the “new” slides: <dbs:slides …>

Processing goes pretty well.  Xlstproc reports no errors, but fop is unhappy.

The biggest problem is that the title page is blank.

Output from fop includes

(At the beginning)

WARNING: Unknown formatting object "{}block" encountered (a child of fo:block}. (See position 111:17)

(on every page)

WARNING: The following feature isn't implemented by Apache FOP, yet: table-layout="auto" (on fo:table) (See position 129:19)

(at the end)

WARNING: 25 link targets could not be fully resolved and now points to the top of the page or are dysfunctional.

(there are 26 pages in my slide set)

I am specifying http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl-ns/current/slides/fo/plain.xsl as my transform, which, if my /etc/xml/catalog is correct, is redirecting to the docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1 version of the style sheets hat I downloaded to my system.

I am using a very recent snapshot version of fop.

My other pages generate pretty well.

I tried using a sample that I found on the web, and I even shortened that, but the results are always the same.

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong, or how I can investigate further?

--

Stephen Corbesero, DevOps Engineer

Synchronoss - Mobile Innovation for a Connected World

stephen.corbesero@synchronoss.com | www.synchronoss.com