Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customization of the text output of <keycap function="..."/>

Hi Phillip

You can create a local localisation file with your own strings. You need
to set the local.l10n.xml parameter in your customisation layer. See
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomGentext.html.

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95