Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] PDF output should contain only the URL for ulinks

Thanks Bob, works fine. Here is the templates:

   <xsl:template match="ulink">
        <fo:inline font-style="italic">
            <xsl:value-of select="@url" />
        </fo:inline>
    </xsl:template>

Best regards, Lars

Hi Lars,
This custom template won't work as written.  The context for the template is the matched element, which is ulink. In the XPath statement in the select attribute, the "." means the context element.  So the current statement is equivalent to this path:

<xsl:value-of select="ulink//ulink/@url"

Since the ulink does not contain a ulink as an descendant, that won't select anything.  Try:

select="./@url"

or just

select="@url"