Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] invalid EPUB file when using a glossary

Thanks very much.

On 31 July 2014 13:26, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi Peter,
Yes, this is a bug.  The DocBook schema allows an indexterm element between glossterm and glossdef, but those map to dt and dd, respectively, and they don't allow anything in between.  The updated template (attached) puts the indexterm in the dt element.  I'll check this change into the SVN repo for the next release.