Subject: Saxon 9 (free HE version) and DocBook XSL Saxon extensions: Compatible and working?

Hello all,

can anyone confirm whether the Saxon extensions jar (I have tried
saxon65.jar in DocBook XSL 1.78.1) is compatible with Saxon 9HE ?

I just tried it in order to use the colwidth option for tables and got
the error 'No adjustColumnWidths function available', but I think I
have got my classpath correct.

(I had it like this in a bash shell script (with $1 = the filename to process):
java -cp ~/saxon/saxon9he.jar:~/saxon/DocBook/saxon65.jar
net.sf.saxon.Transform -s:$1.xml
-xsl:"/home/phillip/docbook-interoute/docbook-interoute-customization-html.xsl"
-o:$1.html
)

On the other hand, I installed Saxon 6.5.5 and the docbook-saxon
package from the Linux Ubuntu repository, and that works fine.

Thanks Phillip