Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] removing inline attributes from tables

Hi Carlos,
I'm not clear what you mean by inline attributes in tables. Can you be more specific?

Also, are you using the epub3 stylesheets in 1.78.1?

On 8/16/2014 2:59 PM, Carlos Araya wrote:
I'm trying to cleanup my (x)html to use with epub3. One of the things I
need to do is to remove inline attributes from tables as they ware not
needed or controlled through CSS.

How do I change the default behavior for tables? Is there a way to move
this all to be CSS driven

Carlos