Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Simple title page - would like to add a logo

On 8/19/14 8:40 PM, David Jackson wrote:
> All has gone well and I would like to now add a logo to the left of the
> title but so far have been unsuccessful at accomplishing what initially
> seemed like a  simple task.

If you want to produce a book, the first page of the PDF that DocBook
produces is not really the book cover.  It's the first page inside the
book cover, which is normally very bland.  If you want to produce an
artistic book cover, I'd recommend doing that with some other tool and
then concatenating it to the PDF you get from DocBook.