Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Simple title page - would like to add a logo

Sorry my terminology was probably confusing and wrong.
I am primarily creating an Eclipse Plugin Help file. The PDF is a spin-off from that.
 I am actually creating a Manual - rather than a book and I want my manual's "front cover" to look something comparable to other product manuals - for example an IBM Manual where a logo/image  is present and the title is a short way down from the top.