Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Splitting Chapter label and Title in html output

Hi Peter,
You will want to modify the template named component.title in html/component.xsl. That template is also used for appendices, preface, and other component-level elements, though, so some care is needed.

The context element for component.title is usually "title", but the $node param contains its parent element.