Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Why is italic text not displayed in html files generated from Docbook/Oxygen ?

Hi Paul,

Have you made any other changes to the Docbook stylesheets?
I published using the out of the box Oxygen 15.1 installation Docbook to XHTML (Docbook XSL 1.78.1) and the XHTML output contained something like:

And that <strong> tag should be enough to render the text as bold.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com